lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

Jorge and I act like children


Yesterday Jorge and I decided to do some last minute sightseeing around Lima before I leave on my next grand tour. We found ourselves by the zoo, so we spent a good couple of hours there. The highlights were the bear (definitely a bachelor bear) scratching himself and waving to visitors, and the parrots.



The blue parrot and I had a connection: he came down so I could take a picture, and he even wolf-whistled at me once.


In the middle of the zoo, we found a mirror maze. We decided to go in, just for fun. I thought it would be a piece of cake since it's for children, but man was I wrong. And no, I was not ever at any moment afraid of the dark interior... ok, maybe just a teeny tiny bit.  Anyway, we definitely did not make it out within the 6 minute limit.

Later that night, we went to a nice cafe in Barranco for dinner and saw that they had games, and we just had to play Jenga. We had so much fun acting like small children and cheating outrageously. It's so nice to find people who like to play board games and card games! And it's also really nice to spend an entire day doing kid things.








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario